- The Annual Blueberry Festival will be held in July actual dates TBA.
Crafters on Saturday and Sunday, Fire Dept. Barbecue Saturday with other food through out the day, Tractor Pull, Short Change band will playing on Saturday. Pancake Breakfast from 8-11 on Sunday. Car show on Sunday.
Come enjoy the festivities.
- Come help support Afton Cub Scout Pack 51
Chicken Barbecue At the Coventry Town Hall On Saturday, June 8, 2019 From 11 00 a. m. until 4 p. M.
Chicken halves will be $6.50
- The First Sunday in May will start the Chicken Barbecues for the season from Noon until gone.
- Attention: 60+ Coventry Residents! Come enjoy the Senior Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 am until 1 pm, Coventry Town Hall. Play Bingo, Socialize with others, and enjoy appetizing lunches at only $3 per person. Lunch is served at noon-come then or anytime prior. Snacks and Bingo start at 10am. For more information, call 656-8155 or just stop in any Tuesday or Thursday.
- FREE BREAD EVERY FRIDAY: Breads, rolls, donuts- 2:30- 4:30 pm something different every week- come and see
- WORSHIP EVERY SUNDAY: 10:30 AM
All are welcome Join us on Christmas Eve, Mon. Dec 24th 7:00 pm Lessons & Carols for Christmas
- The First Congregational Church of Coventryville holds a dinner the first Saturday of every month from 4:00 p.m.-6:00p.m. And a Pancake Breakfast ever third Saturday of the month from 7:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Breakfast and Dinner Schedule for First Congregational Church
5th: Dinner: Serving 4:30 - 6:30pm Meatloaf, mashed potatoes w/ gravy & vegetable or Ham, scalloped potatoes, vegetable or sample both
19th: Breakfast: Serving 7 - 9:30am all you can eat pancakes, sausage, home-fries, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy & biscuit
2nd: Dinner: Serving 4:30 - 6:30pm Chicken and biscuit, mashed potatoes, vegetable
16th: Breakfast: Serving 7 - 9-30am (usual menu - see January)
3rd: Dinner: Serving 4:30 - 6:30pm Meatloaf, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, & vegetable
16th: Breakfast: Serving 7 - 9:30am (usual menu)
6th: Dinner: Serving 4:30 - 6:30 pm Boiled Dinner (details in March)
20th: Breakfast, Serving: 7 - 9:30am (usual menu)
4th: Dinner: -Serving 4:30 - 6:30pm Chicken and biscuit, mashed potato, vegetables
18th: Breakfast Serving: 7 - 9:30am (usual menu)
1st: Dinner: Serving 4:30 - 6:30pm Baked Ziti, Baked Lasagna, vegetable and/or salad (details in May)
15th: Breakfast: Serving 7 - 9:30am (usual menu)